Tuesday, January 6, 2009

When Cupid Strike

Looks like Cupid just shot an arrow when reindeers were marching their way with the chirpy Santa Claus from chimneys.

Oh, I know, it ain’t a wonderful feeling. I feel like a completely new person! I've never had this much fun in my entire life! I’m otherwise a freaky, boring techie guy who flirt over Internet and drink cups of tea. Suddenly, I start loving musicals and nachos. I visit malls and overpowered by shopping frenzy. The list is growing within me like enzymes and I’m worried.


O! I love the night sky and the starry dreams. I love the seashore and entangled feet. And Jesus! I suddenly love the idea of ‘getting married’. Isn’t it crazy? Now, I look at myself and ask what I’ve done to myself. Worried of what love has done to myself.

3 comments:

  1. Channagidina...welcome to Mysore!! (dont look at the name of the city...its no English..oops...such a sore it is!!)
    Have a great stint here. Best wishes for a healthy life (read:no smoking), love and...and...and..and everything you wish to accomplish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello fellas. I'm really into shoes and I had been digging allowing for regarding that meticulous brand. The prices for the shoes were all over 350 dollars on every site. But finally I bring about this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what can you tell me about these?

    ReplyDelete