Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What's wrong with me?

The year begin with controversies, falsifying accounting that rocked IT giants, and ongoing recession grappling harder; my life continues in an unusual way. In fact, it's complicated enough and the last thing I need, is more drama. For reasons unknown, I'm yet to make up my mind (in fact, I tried hard) and get to more confusion when a new leaf branched. There's somethin' drastically wrong with me.

Nah, it's not the Hamletian or Macbethian syndrome (that often I sufferfrom) but a strange complexity. Truthfully, I don't like what I get and crave for new. When I acquire 'the new' the weird ME starts disliking it. Ihate to continue till I drop it as fast as I could. (Hmm!) I'm sick. [Sic]

What's wrong with me? I dunno, I seriously dunno! I'm exhausted, bored to death, and want to escape. On the second thought, it strikes me when I've to work. (Give me a minute) I think I nailed it there. I'm happy daydreaming inthe cozy comfort of my laptop while the finger toggles between tabbed iExplorer. I'm busy scheming to find a holiday and get to love, anyways!

Life is happy when I am not doing anythin' and I've nothing to do. WTF! (Confessing: In past 72 hours, I enjoyed smoking 100 sticks, I talked,thought, and day-dreamed about Az for uncountable minutes, and I lazily dozed off every single ticks.) I am sick. [Sic]

'.my job sucks! Or, that's the way I perceives it" and has somehow convinced yself.

No comments:

Post a Comment