Monday, January 26, 2009

Mysore (Day 21)

First, a quick update on me and *I’m famished*. [Munches on the chicken sandwich with toothpick still in it and munch a large one.] O.K., I’m fed a bit and the ready to jabber…and, finally I managed to rent a place that’s enough to cover myself.

It’s pretty nice for a singleton with a mattress, two chairs and couple of newspaper. And, when you bolt the doors there’ are windows which keep you connected to the outer world. Ah! Interesting. Remembering the time, when I was a kid and the biggest worry was like... if you'd get a bike for your birthday or if you'd get to eat cookies for breakfast. Being an adult, it other side of the story. Adults have to be places and do things and earn a living and pay the rent.

Adulthood also bring authority to make rules. And, since I’m paying the rent, I will make-a-da rules. I like to take showers every morning and I don't like the panties drying on the rod. Also, I play the guitar in the middle of the night whenever I cannot sleep and I meditate every morning complete with chanting and burning incense so if you've got to walk around I'd appreciate a little tip-toeing. Also, I sleep in the nude. Au buffo.

Life is all about renting and been rented. Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment