Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Mysore (Day - 3)

Work finally begin and so does the life.

Couple of things start to move (yet to take a momentum!) but rollin'. The day begin as the regular chores of workin' with spreadsheets and trying to devise all that done is imperfect. But, sooner or later the dies within me fast and I find myself inside the glassed cubicle with the speaker phone does all the T-A-L-K. (Hmph!) It means more spreadsheets, more documents, and gawd! I don't have the access to Internet yet. (Hmph again!)

Sooner or later, few good ol' things start to pour and I had a coochie-coo with Az. He was warm, flirty, and 'missin' me'. (I am missing you too. [Monolouge]) We talked a while and complained of how much we miss each other and both were serious at our end. We really meant the word. Partha was another who keep me busy with his usual snubs. (I love that too... [Monolouge again])

Mysore, otherwise is a nice place to stay but unsuitable to me. I think 'its gonna be a shortest stay' and if Providence plays it right: I'm goin' back home but what about Az! (Flight charges.... I always have the solutions.) Till then its sleep time at 22:49 P.M.

Hmph!

No comments:

Post a Comment