Thursday, January 22, 2009

Once When I Lived Happily

I am big dumb ass who learns things hard-way and best in goofing. Luckily, there’s Providence that keep me on-check and interestingly, it works faster than any lubricants to shove it down my ‘clenched-arse’ hard way. The week was nothing less than that and now, I’m rejuvenated with twisted, messed-up, toffee-nosed arseline’ with goddamn itch.

O! It all started with a prospective phone call and I assumed to get into the real big audition that promised me a starlet. Worst happened when I started mouthin’ it across the town with the hope, ‘I won’t be ignored till they really ignored me. Jesus, I fled from my work coz’ of that. F***! Now, I’ve a year to live repenting. (I’m a big dumb ass, didn’t I said you that?)

The entire week I spend as big-slob sitting in a corner of a fishbowl and sulking. The ENTIRE WEEK…uh! But, I’ve no regrets for that coz’ its ends on a sweeter note. And, ah…the sweetness remain on my lips when they touched a pair of petulant. (Blush me) We kissed tonite and he cried. I hold him in my embrace tight wishing the world never to change the date. But, tomorrow will be a new day and I'd have been gone leaving my love ashtray yet, tonite I lived my life that I mayn’t have ever.

No SEX, No booze, No wandering could’ve take me so high. Thanks Cupid, for being so kind.

1 comment:

  1. crisp and short...refreshingly nice...loved it....
    waiting for more

    ReplyDelete