Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Mysore (Day - 2)

I am yet to dig to work and start complaining. It's 48 hours and more when I confined to the office campus and literally jabbering... initially, I was skeptical about my role and potentiality. Now, I'm scared coz much is being expected and I've no clue how the success meter will tick.

The city is otherwise quite sleepy and there's nothing much to do. By the noon, when most were either dozing before their desktop or tapping the keyboards nonchalantly; the city roads were washed with winter sun filtered from the net of palm groves. I sit in the cafeteria and take a sip.

Life has somewhat relaxing. Not much work to do, nobody much to talk. (O! I am sitting in a distant cubicle and thus, there's nothing to play prank or jolly around). Thought of A.... and Partho's phone call keep me somewhat occupied. O! There's a good news (if it could be consider as one) I suddenly realized that I've minimized smoking. And, compensate that during the night time.

Let me record each day for this job and figure out how soon I get bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment