Saturday, June 9, 2007

Thought it was a Sunday...

It was the early mornin' streaks of pleasant sunrise cascading on to my rooms hitting the embalmed eyes filled with sweet dreams. I grinned for a moment and went back to sleep thinkin' 'its SUNDAY'.

Uugh! I really lost the count of days.
Well, I don't see a lot of Sunday picnics in the recent offing. Instead, I see myself skulking in the shadows, hiding from the sun... blossoming into a early middle-aged guy who want to keep himself with the life till it's passed him by.

In my to-do list, there's a lot more errands awaiting like a maid. She wanna' get mop, some cooking for the hard soul (last week, I survived only on pizzas and bottles of beer only), shoppin' - em' I hate dat. What a waste of a perfectly good Saturday.

I'll keep posting about the stuffs I bought for... and a recipe dat I did prepared tonite. Till den' lock the door and play board games in the basement or jump up and down, scream as loud as you can, and run around the TV. Do exactly as Schnooky and Bubbles do.

No comments:

Post a Comment