Monday, June 4, 2007

Cordiality Interrupted...

Fatefully, the city and I never share a good rapport—it was a rough place, the seediest dive on the wharf; populated with many rejected and cutthroats, it’s gory than the HELL. And, I just returned home crying…

Last week’s pepper-salt journey left me with bruised heart, if not a broken one. Bohemia is dead…as I got sucked to relationship that comes to end badly. Yes, we’ve rules – very clear and important ones to govern a relationship. The unholy tante - a goose quill dipped in venom, overcedes left me interrupted…sic!

Well, our relationship hasn't been exactly domestic; we lived a separate live completely oblivious to each other, standing by the shore miles apart – meeting are formal and rare. There’s no emotion yet she was lethal less than being cordial and I felt miserable. She doesn't even know what a lasting relationship is and probably ever had is... with... evil.

Well, what about the idea that opposite attracts? I'm sorry. She an ungrateful bitch…Fuc-a-bitch! I am not visiting this woman again. She's evil! And mind’ya, I do ain't pretty at all. See these claws? Unbreakable. You? Bet not.

No comments:

Post a Comment