Friday, June 15, 2007

Main tenu pher milaangee (I'll meet you again)

I’ve lost touch of what it is to be friend…until one day he turned up after month passing to years and years quadrupled. I realized we’ve the fire still burning within us but we aren’t getting closer yet, the old hand shake still serves as well.

After years me and N were over the chat opening ourselves to a more closer realm. Another old friend but the best (ahem)! Now the pain we share for the loss follow me like a wagtail. But how could you live with the memory when there isn’t any. I know those pair of naughty eyes, round face, fresh smile…I know how much he desire to be a face in the crowd. A tragic misunderstanding led us being considered as hostile to each other. Gawd! Let the feud be ended by now.

Extract from the chat we had day before…
N: … i hardly have anytime with anyone these days
Me: Good for u…
N: ;)
Me: Shall I confess?
N: Yeah!
Me: You’ve changed a lot…
N: Why? What make you think so?
Me: Dunno! Guess I maybe wrong but u r no more that same.....
N: You are right. I have become quieter.
Me: Good for u............
N: Yea. I don’t respond too much.
Me: You become a loner…
N: Sort of!
Me: Shall I confess? I tried every bit and every single day to ignore but still I missed thee the most.
N: I miss you too, brother. You distanced a lot.


Me: Life ain’t dat big. We’ll meet again someday.
N: Amen!

-END

For you N.
मैं तेनु फेर मिलान्गी
कित्हे किस् तरह, पता नही
शायद तेरी ताख्यल दीं चिनाग बन के…
तेरे कैनवस ते उत्रांगी
जहाँ होर तेरे कैनवस दे उत्ते
इक रहस्यमयी लकीर बन के
खामोश तेनु तक्दी रवानगी…

तेनु मैं फिर मिलान्गी
[Poem by Amrita Preetam]

2 comments: