Friday, June 1, 2007

Morning Blues

Good Morning…hell’ ya!

I could kill someone without remorse. I was in sound sleep listening to the gurgling waterfall; when I brought myself to the realization that the gushing flow is not a natural but man-made. My small apartment has turned into a big pool as the sink overflowed after I had left the water running last night. The floor flushed with dirty water, still running afresh with floating bed, the month’s ration, pen-drive, few CD covers, and morsels from leftover dinner. The house is in mess and I’m into knee-high dirty water running for a cover.

Morning blues started as I’ve to mop and bail the sink out, which was a grueling 1-hour task. Now feeling tired and need a good sleep but clock ticking faster than any other day.

Time to office.
PS: I am going to Mumbai today for the weekend and will be returning on Sunday nite…till then taps are sealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment