Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Stuck to a Bad Marriage!

I’ve two words to start…”F*** You”!
I know, I know. I’m the Chosen One. But, once in a while, can't you choose someone else? Look, you wanna know how it feels…get into a bad marriage. You’ll enjoy ripping off your own brains out.

Okay! It sucks…I think I must call off and gonna do away with it. And it gonna happen soon. Boo!!! Hell’ya, I’m no more concerned or give a damn’ (to be politically correct). Not gonna shake up. From the throne of God in heaven to the belly of hell, I can all fuck myself and then go jump in the lake coz I no more scared being jobless.

The truth…The office has lot of evil things to speak than few good words. First, a regular doze of gobbledygook board filled with millions of alphabet, I read all patiently. Now, into a project where I’ve nothing to offer but the SME’s (subject-matter expert) who’re hiding somewhere deep down in the most darkest corner of Hell. I’m clueless…deadline tomorrow.

I’m not goin to strike to a pot of gold in last 8-hours. Man! This is shit… Do I need to spell it out for you? F-U-C...

No comments:

Post a Comment