Saturday, September 29, 2007

Man Proposes, He Disposes

It reminds me of “Joan Crawford” from the movie Humoresque. I watched multiple times and always want to be Helen Wright (you never know when dream comes true). Time seeped in and I became Helen Wright, today; deep shadows of disappointment to my self-destructive, lonely love-starved soul as I suffer from tragic realizations. I am the Chosen child to Destiny: he’s always at his ugliest best.

I've tried my best a thousand times to tell you it doesn’t matter. I've tried a thousand times to tell ‘how much I love’. You calculate, you weigh, you thought, you decide…I’ve seen you measure! “Measure the Love”. Dunno, something about me makes you want to be weak and find ways to be happy with anyone, but ME.

I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all

Wait a minute! To all the pain you’ve placed onto me, take it all back! I still survive.

Why, if we still breathe, does life end until the rocky moment of acceptance? How does love end? It takes some getting use to. Never mind! You never understand and will never…

No comments:

Post a Comment