Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I Got an Identity

I’m young, witty, introvert but talented professional (keeping a heavy pay pocket) and single with no passport.

“You mean a Gay?” Well…!

That’s the initial impression and now wears it like a ‘label’. I don’t mind (in fact) I don’t care. The world around me is so homophobic that’s a tough question to answer. Gay, Queenie, Faggot, Chicken (hehe)

Does that make you know the real ME? How many times have you seen gay men go bowling and walk without swinging posture? "We live in a strange bubble." And, being a gay it seems to me you lived your life like a candle in the wind. Ready to blow-out still sputters, wave, and survive steadily.

I am single, young, witty, talented professional with no passport…now; they call me ‘Gay’. That’s my identity I live with it. Ain’t that makes life worthy to live than being straight all through? We're told to go on live our lives as we want then why judge me?


My father asked if I am gay
I asked Does it matter?
He said No not really
I said Yes.
He said get out of my life
I guess it mattered.
My friend asked if I am gay
I said Does it matter?
He said No not really
I told him Yes.
He said Don't call me your friend
I guess it mattered.
My God asked me Do you love yourself?
I said Does it matter?
He said YES
I said How can I love myself? I am gay
He said That is the way I made you
Nothing will ever matter again

No comments:

Post a Comment