Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom

I am very tired and exhausted. I want to return back home and celebrate the sixtieth birthday cake. Shall I come back home, please.

I want to come back. I am choking, starving, living fake life, and lonely always. Would you think I am fail if I don’t have career like my friends or cousins? Would you love me less if I earn a meager sum and can’t afford to have another heavy pay packet like now? Would you mind if I stay all day long to you and have no busy schedule to follow?

Momma! I want to be back to you…Trust me…the heart is cold. Foods are bland. I sleep with loneliness. I need to be loved by you. I want to touch you. I want to count the number of grey streaks you added on your sixtieth birthday. I want to be with you today, always.

No comments:

Post a Comment