Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Be Anonymous…huh!

Work life continues at its own with a change of order as HR desk send a mail on Monday calling help to one of the employee diagnosed with Cancer and now broke; battling for breath (if not the last) and hours of relief. The world to which I belong with its lily-livered roosters and ladyprimers it’s a fool’s job to respond. And how do we keep our balance?

I-G-N-O-R-E

Yea…ignoring is the best way to brave it out all. The six-lettered pack is a favorite tool to blow the face off. You can call the buckshot and turn the offender to a *dead meat*. A judicious decision for which you get a corporate pat on your back and colleagues praises your *sanity* (sic)!

But, it’s difficult to ignore for I splurge more than *a thousand* as a golddigger (with a phallus). Either a casual instinct or ‘buying penance for myself’ I simple couldn’t I-G-N-O-R-E. I acted anonymous (alike many others) who open their blue cheque book and their account. I am *relieved* I acquired *happiness*.

What about the corporate world? Some sniggered, others refute and the rest call me *fool*. One poopyface compute the financial report orally estimating the donor capacity to 100-odd namby-pamby. (Companies make a waste by having spreadsheets– dey must hire him). Another shrugged off stating the responsibility lies with the company ONLY and, “if you wanna do it be anonymous, you poop show-boy’. Hell’ ya!

First, I didn’t explain or talk about my share of donation to any. Secondly, if I did then what’s to hide? Why a contribution or a help need to be from anonymous. Get a life, boy!

To me: I-G-N-O-R-E

No comments:

Post a Comment