Tuesday, May 29, 2007

How I’m feeling NOW?

Right now the feeling is of restlessness. Maybe I feel different tomorrow but dunno…wat?

Funny! Life always finds something that you can worry about, and it appears in different colors and shades. How would the God react, if I jus’ dump the ‘worries’ into a bin and be obsolete to the changes or the shades? If you're wondering about it, it has a scientific reason. Distraction of any kind allows the subconscious mind to process the data in your brain, and to solve problems.... like knots. We’re knotted?

Knotted to what? The Destiny…
Enuff of this riddles and feeling "lonely" by single seconds, I’m busy entwining the riddles. People around me can't stop discussing booze, drugs, and women with heavy butts in the weekend, I think about walking under the stars until I can say that I've not lived in vain and that appreciated life enough.

So why was I so depressed anyway? I feel like I've been or still am pregnant with a thought. Or to be precise, an... idea... or maybe rather a fact. Not sure how to explain. I notice something that is true in some way and I've pushed it away for so long. It’s been a part of me in the recent times, and suddenly has left me strayed.

Life will be easy again and I am OK. I am *fine* and is HAPPY, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment