Monday, May 21, 2007

First Day of Confession

Living alone in the small town with strict Maharashtrian flavor socially disengaged and fighting insomnia —I’m basically bored out of my mind so, ‘Bloggin’. The earlier attempts dried down faster than any goddamn! Sprinter, so fast that I either run-out of ideas or lack thereof.

Hmm…

I believe I’ve all the characteristics of a successful virtuoso. I’m self-indulgent, self-dedicated, and the hero of my dreams. (Well, I dream so fervently that I fear to lose my citizenship card and gotcha’ a new one into fantasy land.) If you are reading my posts expecting great profundities, please surf elsewhere. I am an ol’ haggard who’ve mastered using the slippery tongue (well, I know few better use of them, too) and uttering non-sense.

It's just one of those days after a really late night and started with chasing deadlines and banging my head against the computer’s monitor because yet another ‘dull project’ has given me a runaround. And, as I hop around the small cubicles with red and white screen mulling through streams of design pages and instructional ideas; doubling for my Lead, who’s in a blissful holiday and I’m here to kick-off the new project-on-thon for charity. The job is going very well. I am hoping to get a little more to do very soon. I think I am going to have to wrestle it from Da Boss though. The environment is though moron and stifling with guys being too laid-back who need couple of reminding and follow-up mails to make things happen.

Hell’ ya! God knows what pep-up other bloggers’ to scribble regularly I feel dull and exhausted. But, now I find myself being a little more honest than I typically am. [Thanks! Josh…the man really listen to every nerdy thing I say]. Don't be mistaken, I haven't been consciously lying to people; or at least it feels better to think of it that way. Wishing with the bloggin’ craze I could better off.

No comments:

Post a Comment