Wednesday, May 23, 2007

About Me...

Lately, I’ve been lying a bit low. Sigh! I have tasks to do, errands to run yeti held back all to myself writing journal and wondering who the visitor will be.

I don't like how I pretend to go about my days like I'm okay. I go to work with a fresh face, responding to everyone who says *hi* to me, smiling, talking, and working. Wearing a 'mask', but that's how it's supposed to be.

Can't complain.

So, here’s a quick regummera on myself — that's a good way to look at it - you can know well.

Q: What colors dominate your closet?
Last time, I look up at the sky; it was all *blue* with tinge of red streaks and golden hue gradually shifting to a more dark tone. I open the closet to find the **sky** spread before me.

Q: Have you ever mistaken a person for someone else?
I’m awful at remembering the names but d face remain clear as crystal. I don’t forget. Uff! It’s a pain.

Q: On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how well do you keep secrets?
You’d have killed me if I say the truth. Quite moderate one but then I’ve the habit of throwing up.

Q: What is your favorite foreign food?
Wish I'd known you were going to ask that. I ordered some good Chinese for the night.

Q: How would you like your life to end?
After working like an *ass* the whole night I take to bed with my head resting at your shoulder and your arms around me, I will go to sleep never to wake up. I’ma highly romantic, ain’t I?

Q: Algebra or Geometry
Mmm…how about poetry!

Q: Do you sing in the shower?
There are three things I don't do: tan, date and sing in public. But under shower I stand…and…I sing.

Q: Fingernails on the chalkboard — Annoying or pain?
This is weird…fuc****g weird. This is you being annoying, congratulations.

Q: Define the term- HOME
[Pouting lips] Hmm…!A trash bin on weekdays but sparkling and sweet smelling in weekends. Spacious and airy, its all about me…my home loves being untouched and lonely.

Q: What rains remind you of?
When it rains, you run from doorway to doorway, trying to stay dry but getting wet all the while and then giggles. I like sticking out little paper boat and watch’em wobbling on streets. In evening, if it rains I like’em running down through the glass windows as I drink beer. On second thought, I like thunderstorms accompanying rain.

Q: How many books do you read each month? What are you reading now?
I don’t count on them. Maybe, three to four but it depends on how many I get in a month. Finished, reading “Dancing Girls of Lahore” by Louise Brown and currently glued to Elizabeth Miller’s “May you be the mother of a hundred sons”.

Q: How would you describe your taste in music?
Sober. I am a bohemia goin back home to lie down and listen to country music or sufi. The music of pain.

Q: What was the last food you craved?
Musty prawns and tender lamb! Kick 'em in the dishpan! Hoo-hoo-hoo!!

Q: A stranger with whom you would like to be in bed?
Josh…well, you mayn’t know but the one, if reads will. [blushing…]

Q: If you were a cookie, what kind of cookie would you be, and why?
Nothing about Cookie…Nothing at all. Oh, no. Even if I were a...Chocolate chip cookie or a Vanilla or Peanut butter? I love ice creams; it melts with sweet lingering taste and makes one giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment