Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Mystic India (2010) - Wish Lists Request

Sunday, 7th February 2010

I can’t wait to hate eat but…now live that. And, what a gesture to do. RSVP to Luncheon while I stand as amazing Mumford. Benign lip lickers smile back and hand over a list (in fact, a rolled out meter long paper) for wishes ‘to buy’. Oh, come on!

That’s make me irritatred. Some interesting and innovative wish lists:

  • Offerenterings. Whaat? You folks wanna me Carry’ em around the country for months to deliver doorstep. I suggest, try it online – reliable and delivered afresh. 
  • Meters of Picasso chikankaris. Man…why don’t you make your wives a bra breaker; am sure you gonna reap more outta there. 
  • Pairs of Johpuri shoerikens. Did anybody said’ ya ‘barefoot’ and ‘bareback’ both are self-stimulating. Try practicing. 
  • Here’s an interesting read. ‘Marijuana’ from the fellow hippies I bump during my stay at Varanasi and Jaisalmer. Whaat? Sounds like vacationing at Marijuana County. And, what do ‘that’ mean…”hippies I bump’ (burp!).
  • Gadgetry from Palika’s – that’s second-most favorite topping the chart. A word of caution. Nobody knows what you buy from Palika – the recipient will weigh it as ‘expensive’. (In fact, everybody fantasize of having the entire Palika feeds at hundred bucks or less.) 
  • Dollops of Ganges water. Ah! Holiness…peace.
Would you guys be happy if I return empty-handed but stress relieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment