Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Mystic India (2010) - Daydreaming the Day Before Vacation Starts

I’m gonna nuts with the constant adrenaline shots; since the morning, with the thought of vacationing. However, the time seems to be too snaily and I got no alternative but daydream till sundown. Ah! (Yea…that’s what I also do the best.)

It’s 13:52 (…A.M.) for self-realization. For past 6-hour, I Googitated to best to feed my membrane with pictures, blogs, and wateva’ I could get. In fact, I walked down the stairs of Varanasi and witnessed holy smoke circling up to sky. (YouTube special effect) Then, dipped in the icy-cold water while the February sun surfs through the glissy Ganges. O! I got a glistening (blush). I’ve counted the spokes of Konark’s famous wheel while it’s half-buried in the suplhury sand.

All this travel and I was hungry as a bungry so walked to the Tunday Kebabi for a lip-smacking platter. (In fact, I prepared a ‘to-eat’ list for every city and memorized the recipes for most.) Now, return to my fort at Mehrangarh too cool-off. Sun is basking in glory but I got enough of tan from beaches. (Of, Goa or Puri?) Forget that… (14: 40 and still A.M. for self-realization)

At sundown I got beach party at Goa with my blue Hawaiian thong. Tomorrow, I got Camel safari to do through the lovelorn Jaisalmer. Rest to update.

No comments:

Post a Comment