Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Mystic India (2010) - Preparation Blues

Thursday, 4th Febraury 2010

Spend day droolin’ with Google Maps, a basic web mapping application and pin-up my routes. In fact, I been mapturbating on Google Earth and other Google Map since the morning and finally finished the first four lags of the journey route.


At first, it got all hotchpotches with my proclaimed mapscorificness till I deleted it and create a new one. (OK! I did that 7-times) but succeed. Now, I am posted on public domain…wondering how does that make any change to the world. Catch me at (http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=108519497880101037863.00047eae7c888a16333d0) and puhleez don’t drop the poo.

Now, let’s go offline and check out for things to get done:
  • I got Laundry fucked. It happens all the time. So, time to laundrying before I’m all set.
  • My refrigerator is out of stock and desperately need a refill but I got Hamletian syndrome: “To be or not to be.”
  • My travel bag has shrinked and can’t accommodate the best of clothing. (Hmph!) Dude, leave that sac at home, we need to be travellin' light. But what ‘bout my cosmetics
  • Failed to calculate. Tried to estimate a few but Indian rickshaws, hotels, and auto-drivers don’t put their fare charts. How inconvenient.
  • Where's the stash? The ATM machine smirks at me mockingly and throw an empty slip with smile. Salaries pending, invoices pending, bills pending…in fact, every both the debtors and creditors are struck with suspended animation and I’m waiting.

Hell’ya! How do I party now? (Jus’ throw a glue and be relaxed.)

No comments:

Post a Comment