Friday, August 1, 2008

My Life is in Mess

Those who read my Gtalk caption “My life is in mess…” and were curious you can see, I am very much into a mess.

Living with a sour man, gang of friendless seniors, incompetent mates, and a compulsive sedate who try to drugs; life can’t be anything more than a ‘mess…’. They pick me and hurled me like a Frisbee as the bouncers on bars who feel men while bouncing. I am in a real SHIT!

Nearly doubled my risk of coronary heart disease by smoking 30-sticks a day and more, making myself twice as likely to have heart failure. In my last blood test many of my body functions showed signs of improvement, but the doctors are less than optimistic now.

What a mess! Twenty-four hours a day you sit an' you can have a whole mess cooked before you. Did you enjoy me? As few lesser men who read this blog might remark, here's another fine mess you've gotten for us. Stop’ it kiddo! Get out of it…

And I answered, this whole thing is my fault I shouldn’t have picked this mess

1 comment:

  1. Rahul... Sweetheart... What good will come out of mulling over it? The worst thing we can do is blame ourselves for our situation... At one point we just have to stop and suck it up and deal with it... The sooner the point comes the better it gets...

    ReplyDelete