Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Dear Sistah

It’s the last and the least expected gesture that my sister would have imagined in her life. She might choke…feel aghast…or die an unceremonious death but not this…, Never! Rather, she would feel spirited if I say something like this: “My sister may look like an angel but her heart is as black as yours and mine.” Hey, wait a minute! She's my sister; and I need to tell her... You know, you were always my favorite. (No kidding)

It was an absolute disaster (that I always thought to be) when she was born but she turned to a pilot and warrior. A little dental floss, a toothache, a back pain, and a constant dementia—but a sister who glides you through turf and double-check before you land safe. (Think again! Dude…she’s pro in butt-kicking)

Strange to realize that love can be more dangerous than hate! And, now when I like to say ‘how bad and lonely I am…’, I could tell it only to her. Sister, I am so sorry for what I've done to you for all these ages and after everything you've done for me. I just wanted my sister back so badly, at a time when she is most required.


What a waste? My sister does not care for the expression…but she’s the one who’s most soughted now. Meet me next life…Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Hey that was someting very nicely put...so simple and just flow from your heart to brain to type in those words...

    Surely she will come and kick your butt !!! :-)

    ReplyDelete