Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I’m Net-elebrity

Disclaimer: For those who follow me…I intentionally dropped the ‘c’ to sound humble-pie however, the real reason was to escape the most difficult words since I stutter mostly with difficult ‘c’ or‘s’. If you still wondering what it is…honey! I’m a Net-Celebrity.

Ah! Seriously, I never expected somebody to call me that in my weirdest of all fantasies (I got many…so don’t ask which one) but quite flattered. Now, about this gentleman who’s Punjabi-Australian-Chinese-Kannadigan-Tamil descent staying in Singapore is new to my list and seriously mugging up the words from my blog…is my current favorite.

Well…not because he called me ‘a celebrity’ but he’s 24 and young blooded and loves mature. In fact, last night I spend a considerable time to imagine every inch of his *tool*with all precision and wondering how it remain unscratched. Nyways! It’s none of my business…and I’m quite contented with AZ’s. But Net-elebrity???

You're celebrity PI now. You're the story, dude. What? You followers sneak into my private chambers and read out every detail on ‘what I eat?’, ‘how I feel?’, ‘when I last got naked?’ Is there anything called ‘a censor board’. Fine! I don’t need one. Let them all see me with my bare essential. Coming back to this young Punjabi-Australian-Chinese-Kannadigan-Tamil descent (who must be reading this) I’m still trying to figure him by inches yet ‘a big thank you!’ At least, you make me a reason to revive my blog after a hiatus. Thanks for that.


Love'ya! (Waving my hands and offering air-kisses...) Stop acting moron.

No comments:

Post a Comment