Sunday, September 20, 2009

Farms and Farmville

After a much needed hiatus, I’m back to virtual world and with gusto…(huh!) O’yea, been practicing farming on my 16 x 16 farmland with 5-cows, ducklings, sheep’s, and few hen. Yards of pineapple trees, and land that bore artichokes, peppers, strawberries, wheat…the farm looks fantastic and makes me itchy. And, I keep so busy with all those sloughing and harvesting that often I end up the day with a pirate bath. Eeeks!

O.K., you don’t need seasons to change to grow crops; they are timed and you need to calculate the numbers of ploughed lands and crops; get them hackneyed within the time (else wilted) and keep movin’. Ain’t that a fun? Yea…I got no reasons to commit hara-kiri for failed crops. Everything seems to be growing here. When you visit the farm the corn was knee-high or the cows’ are so full that you need to give them an udder-fuck. (Ouch!)

Overall, it’s fun and I’m the mayor who passed a law stating ‘no whistling on the farm’…does anybody care?

No comments:

Post a Comment