Monday, March 30, 2009

When you said ‘I dump’

In an age of timid, consumer love world it always happens the same way – to others OR me. Like a scoop of melted ice cream, once your romance start to stink and ‘banging is over’; you’ll be dumped like a sour milk and go back to being ‘uninvolved’. All... vacation romances have an expiration date and got heartache.

To which we say, oh buck up, possum; it might have been worse. I did not expect him to turn away from me so casually, as if he was changing his shoe.” And, wanna be left alone in his cloister. It doesn't make sense to me. Is that coz’ I am on libido-crushing Prozac and have a terrible body image problem, low self-esteem, etc. Don’t tell me ‘you dump me’ coz I smell like a bin and acted ‘bottom’ for the first time.


Honestly speaking something died in me that moment. Now, I’m nursing my corpse.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry for u :( But your gonna make it through, you will survive without him sista!

    ReplyDelete