Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Adjustments and Adjusted

Why do I start writing my blog again? Mebbe’ I’m tired of biting my fingernails which overgrown the Bamboo stalks. And, how’d a begin? (Why not try to recall my grammar book that I’ve long-ly put to the bin.) There’s more to tell…

Settled back in Mysore with ease, I finally managed to get a way out and make an adjustment. O! I always hated the term ‘adjustment’ but now I do into it yet not lovin’ it. And, there’s some more adjustments to do, Dahling! Not out of vanity but for love. Ah!

When I try to count them, I figured I’ve done more numbers of adjustments than the lifetime.
  • First, I stopped ‘being ambitious’ any more. The only motif of living today is to reunite with the love; I left on the streets of Hyderabad.
  • Second, I agree to disagree but not forced myself to tie with ‘one of the most hated ex-colleague’ coz’ he’s being my ‘ticket to Hyderabad’. I’m waiting for him to buy me as I left my love on the streets of Hyderabad.
  • Third, I stopped responding to lucrative job offers that keep by inbox alive for they offer me anything but not the desired job in the city where I left my love.
  • Fourth, (dats the best part) I stopped cribbing and left all to ‘Dear Lord’…turning down my atheist part.
  • Fifth, I made it a point to use my ‘leaves’ to go to Hyderabad once a month irrespective of how much it costs.
  • Sixth, I start to concentrate on pedicure, manicure, and attending beauty salons as a practice and team with female colleagues to share grooming tips for the ONE whom I meet on the streets of Hyderabad.

Gawd! I didn’t realized unless have written them…I’ve given myself to adjustments too much.

1 comment:

  1. Oops, thats quite a list!! I guess all is fair in ..umm..in love.

    ReplyDelete