Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Stinking, Sinking...

Ninety-eight percent of human composition is made of water. If you don’t stir them up once a while, it stagnates. You don’t believe… (huh!) Look at yourself, eating your sandwich like a piglet while I talk. Strangely comforting and stinking stagnated.

My mind now rebels at stagnation. Creativity has gone out of the box and I hold an empty casket. Ugh! Life sucks. The world would be a happier place if everybody would remember two little words: projects sucks. Have you ever seen a Chaos Demon? They're all slime and antlers; they're disgusting. I’m too full of them. It's like a zoo in here. It's SO tacky. I am-I'm going to get out of here...puhhhhleeeeez!

There’s a world out there who thinks I’m intelligent, creative, working, and talented. For heaven’s sake, I don’t anything similar. Eight years down the trash, I went to become a beautician but got a job as shampoo boy in e-learning industry. I dye, trim, and give a cut ‘unnecessarily’ for tips are great. Great job, huh! I'm surrounded by 'funny guys,' but the tips are great. To be honest, I do nothing, except of sit, yawn, suck, hump(ed), listen, meeting, revise, design (if it could be a design), write, eat, and sometime shop. I do nothing. Smart Ass!

I know, that is... awfully - unfair. But, hey! You know life sucks and then you die like a rotten meat, stinks. It still sucks. As a ritual of growing, I smile because I have to (ooh, my jaws now aches).

My mind rebels now at stagnation. Give me problems; give me work that kick the butts of my wit case. Give me the most obscure cryptogram, the most intricate analysis, and I'm in my proper atmosphere. Then, I can dispense with artificial stimulants. I abhor the dull routine of regular existence. I crave mental exultation. That’s why look for new professions for I am the only one in the world.


But d’ya know, no matter where you are, don't be fooled by location changes. Life sucks every where, its same every place.

No comments:

Post a Comment