Thursday, March 1, 2012

How Am I in 2012?


It’s been long to revive and write something back. Though, not worth yet a lame effort to talk!

The year starts uneventfully. I am still waiting for some official documents to get published and status is ‘doomed to pending’. Now, the bright-chinned dark son makes no effort to dig a fortune for himself. Rather, he seems to have casually accepted to surrender. Is this a sign to grow old like the world around me? Possibly!

Peoples around me, rather, growing like plump organic foods – sweet, pulpy, and juicy. In comparison, I weeds start weakening my joints, my breath is now controlled and often end with a sound of huff. When I read from the archive, I could sense ‘being mellowed’. Meow! Forget tickling the funny bones; I seems to have fractured that and now under wraps. Interestingly, I improved from being ‘a boring brood’ to ‘an insignificantly normal’ – deaf, dumb and paralyzed. In brief and precise, I am a big rotten vegetable. Arch!

Growing old and being insignificant is so borgasmic. (Hmph!)

No comments:

Post a Comment