Tuesday, July 14, 2009

All for Love

Okay! Today we're having a little pop quiz. Think for a moment and then write your answer below. So sharpen your number 2 pencils and put your thinking caps on. Ready? Here's a quote: ‘Did it make any change to your life, with the archaic law losing the tag to criminalize ‘us’? Does life change after that?’

Let me take my take. It doesn't change a thing, but even so... After thirty and half years, it's nice to know. If God lived on earth, people would break his windows! And, ask for a match…later to dump and continue living with loneliness. But, it did… (though few baby steps)…bring a change. And, now we dreamt of wedding nights!

Still, the question lingers ‘Do you love me?’ I suppose he does and I suppose I love you too.

1 comment:

  1. It never made any difference in anybody's lives.

    People are being happy as if they are going to enjoy in public park...!!

    YEs, the only difference it would make is that it will make us strong if God forbid we get caught by the police.

    ReplyDelete