Sunday, April 19, 2009

GenNext Election

Let’s make some interesting chaos. As India votes for 2009, electioneering has stooped to a record low and I’m enjoying the brickbats. (Monologue: Do Indian people care?) Much of the political rallies and stage shows end with ‘blue-collar netas’ winning charge sheets and pay the bail. Interesting…!

And, yea! The inflammatory speech (the new thingee); which lacks inflammation and garner to media hype. Let’s look at this way, “I’m a born to a Hindu mother and sold my heart (or my ass!) to a Muslim man. I carry both the chromosomes and willingly converted.”

Mr. Gandhi, I’ve an advice for you. The game plan is perfect but its’ not what a GenNext expects today. Agree, the impetuous, misguided boy is growing up fast. (Monologue: Do India care anyway?)

No comments:

Post a Comment