Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Turned to my Grandmother

There used to be a time when I would wake only to the sound of my alarm, take a nice long stretch, and meet up with myself in the bathroom mirror only to discover an incredible case of bed head and some nice pillow case lines imprinted onto the entire length of my face. For five months, I wake up to the sound of alarm bell only to stop the buzzer and recoil under the warm blanket and sleep.

Dissolving the ego appears to be a very daunting task. I am beginning to be more aware of when it arises-which appears to happen all too frequently. One way that I thought of slowly turning the tide was to do an ego releasing deed with every ego promoting thought. That might be one way to keep the ego in check.

So...I realized today that I have finally turning to my grandmother.

No comments:

Post a Comment