Saturday, September 27, 2008

Quick Recall

Can you imagine, I didn't have anything that I wanted to post today - no memories, no complaints, no workload…I am chillin and ‘high’! So, try responding to few funny moments of life. (I am trying harder to keep my sanity intact)

Q: What’s the time of the day?
Its weekend and I’m home with a pile of myself…getting loose.

Q: So, what are the plans?
Like flying away with someone for some cheeky romance but am an old fruit. So, sitting over the fruit basket and staring at the walls (mebbe! volunteer myself to kitchen and bake myself). This weekend is like… (dunno!)

Q: Hmm! So, what’s cooking?
Gee! I hate cookin but planning to make exotic Palak Paneer (in a typical Punjabi style with dash of butter and spice). I almost have forgotten the taste. Thus, trying to revive the old Delhi when I’m with Nizams; after-all Mughals where always the Emperor. Hey! Didn’t you say it’s Punjabi…oops! But Delhiwale eats nah!

Q: Did you notice you’re opening up? 1-2 and then 3 lines (See above)
Wait for the rest of your madcap questions to get over. (Return to monologue…he he!)

Q: Any weekend plans? Think again…how about getting some pictures.
Hyderabad is unworthy. There’s nothing apart of four pillar standing mid-way and reaching no-where. It’s a funny city with almost no fun. Men grow pot-belly and untrimmed moustaches while the youngster (the lean mean machines) grows sideburns that either primitive or unwedded. On weekends, man stroll around in shopping mall with five or more burqa-clad women following him. And, yea! They all join at food court and hog like pigs (…Pigs are holy, amen!)

Q: O.K. boy! You’re beating around the bushes. What’s on mind?
Nothing dudes. I’ve turned idle, unproductive, and tedious; unimaginative, humorless, and vain; vindictive, undignified, and weak. In short, I'm just a humorless ice maiden in desperate need of a good humping. Idle hands spend time at the genitals, and you know how much God hates that. Well, I'm kinda bored, but, go ahead. Why I am rambling?

Q: Change the topic…Are you reading something?
Yea! Partho send me fresh news scripts on the chief minister act like a man finally shooed off the controversial Dow Company whom he was following for months now. A big date to Partho and his team and I acted as the usual listener to Partho’s all-excitement as any other time. Interestingly, the warkari (local religious-cultural sect in Maharashtra) in an historical event staged a protest; thus, actively supporting the local cause to chuck Dow Company from India.

Another article that keep me busy (forwarded by [name withheld] and working with Naaz Foundation) on the controversial archaic rule that advice public not to follow ‘LGBT rights’, thus dispassionately viewing homosexuality as nothing but a criminal offence and unnatural.

Huh!

No comments:

Post a Comment