Friday, February 8, 2008

Coming Out

It takes 60-seconds to make a confession and fortunately easiest task than few runs of clumsy and emotional roller-coaster. And, trust me you don’t need *balls of steel* but conviction. Don't be stupid! I don't want you to act as saint here. Well, if my employers found, and yes, what if I am fired?

A little confused. I mean, I'm... all sweaty... and trapped, no memory, hiding in a pipe from a vampire. I can't believe what I'm reading. You can't tell a gay guy to come out in real and on his own blog. Gosh! That’s hara-kiri. Fine, but I'm not donning any gay apparel.

Okay, let's keep this short. Recently, while dining with few of my friends at the city’s one of the best restaurant and down with two beer cans. I made a small prayer aloud and confessed. I'm some kind looking for a serial gay basher in them. ‘S’ dropped the menu card and said, “Can you do something about the menu card? There's nothing on it.” (lol)

You got to work free for shift meals or a discount on select menu items.

No comments:

Post a Comment