Monday, January 14, 2008

TeamWork...Huh!

Teamwork is a pitiful illusion! The only one you can rely on in this vast galaxy is yourself! Face it…We don't work for them [clients]. We work for us. I mean you'll take anyone as long as they'll fuck ya or fight ya. Well let me tell you something buddy boy, those are just little off tabs, little wisps of nothing compared to the nut you'll bust when this whole fuckin teamwork rips you off.

This is my life's work. Everything I've seen and everything I've done it all starts and ends with myself—good or bad. From the first time I failed, I've known it. I've watched myself grow ever since and teamwork led to mess. I had no choice but to find a way to win, no matter what the cost to myself. That's why I had to leave the team.

Now, the most important thing is, we have to work as a team, which means: you do everything I tell you. Okay, look! I don't work for you and you don't work for me. We're a team. Get it? As in 'I will kick your sorry ass if you don't listen to me' team. Let me re-phrase that. It's going to make things *difficult*. We all are gonna put the stupid heads on "together".

No comments:

Post a Comment